Pastor Vaifanua & Eva Pele
Founders of Mission of Hope Ministries
Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter– when you see the naked, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood? (Isa 58:5-6) (NIV)
- Our Vision: To partner with individuals, churches and businesses to minister to the physical and spiritual needs of our community.
- He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done.” (Proverbs 19:17)
- Our Mission: Is to provide a positive and safe environment where people’s lives can be changed by the transformation power of God’s word.
- Discipleship Program: (Recovery) for those struggling with drugs, alcohol and other addictions. God’s word empowers the person to understand how their lives are being destroyed by the addictions and helps them to overcome and be delivered.
- Community Outreaches: these outreaches are done in poor communities through local church groups. We give away clothes, food, and provide fun times for the children and family. We share a hot meal with all those who come. We also have a great time of ministry to their spiritual needs. In the past 9 years, we have conducted more than 25 of these outreaches in Cayce, Batesburg-Leesville and Saluda. Thousands have attended from the Community.