What Time: 3pm (unless otherwise noted)
Where: Mission of Hope Ministries, 1819 Middleton St., Cayce, SC 29033
- FIRST MEETING Jan 21 (Missions Center – Cayce, SC)
- Feb. Meeting – Feb 18 (Missions Center – Cayce, SC)
- March Meeting – Mar 17 (Missions Center – Cayce, SC)
- Medical Warehouse Day – Mar 24 (Medical Whse, Columbia, 9am)
- April Meeting & Medical Sorting / packing day – April 21 (9am packing for Samoa at Mission of Hope and monthly meeting will be held immediately afterwards)
- May Meetings – May 19 (Missions Center – Cayce, SC)
- June Meetings – June 9 & 23 (Missions Center – Cayce, SC)
- July Meeting – July 7 (Missions Center – Cayce, SC)
- July Sendoff – July 10 (Tuesday, service at 6:30 at Mission of Hope; invite your pastor, family, friends. Bring finger foods for fellowship after service)
Important Dates………Monies due to Mission of Hope:
- Hawaiian Airline deposit $75 to hold your seats is due now
Mail check to Mission of Hope Ministries PO Box 280484, Columbia, SC 29228
- First half of the offering ($140) due by March 1st (non-refundable).
- Half of air fare $1000. due by April 1st
- Inter-island flight fare due by May 1st
- Balance of Airfare due June 1st
- Balance of offering ($135) due July 1st
You can use a credit card for the airfare (not for the deposit). I will need your credit card information by April 1st .
The rest you take on your trip with you to cover your lodging, extra meals, and souvenirs.
Please make sure your passport is not expired. If you don’t have a passport, please order one now! The cost is approximately $125.
The Video may take a minute or two to load fully…