Mission of Hope (Cayce Location)
- Our Vision: To partner with individuals, churches and businesses to minister to the physical and spiritual needs of our community.
- He who is kind to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will reward him for what he has done.” (Proverbs 19:17)
- Our Mission: Is to provide a positive and safe environment where people’s lives can be changed by the transformation power of God’s word.
- Discipleship Program: (Recovery) for those struggling with drugs, alcohol and other addictions. God’s word empowers the person to understand how their lives are being destroyed by the addictions and helps them to overcome and be delivered.
- Community Outreaches: these outreaches are done in poor communities through local church groups. We give away clothes, food, and provide fun times for the children and family. We share a hot meal with all those who come. We also have a great time of ministry to their spiritual needs. In the past 9 years, we have conducted over 25 of these outreaches in Cayce, Batesburg-Leesville and Saluda. Thousands have attended from the Community.
Emergency Food Pantry: We are open Thurs, Friday and Saturdays, 1-4pm.
Emergencies are handled as needed. Last year, we served over 1000 families with an average of 3 individuals per family. Last year in January, we served 168 families. The need is increasing. Many of these families are living with incomes of $500 or less monthly. Many of our elderly living on fixed incomes do not qualify for food stamps and have no one else to go to for help.